Monday, September 5, 2016

First day...

Dear T,

It doesn't seem like long ago, we were watching you take your first steps, but now the day has come for you to start your first day of kindergarten! 

I have been telling myself I'm not ready for this season in life, but at the same time I'm excited for you and for us. 



I'm excited because it means you are growing up to be a strong and beautiful little lady. 
You are learning many new things and asking more complicated questions about life in general.
You're excited about school and making new friends- which eases a momma's worried heart. 
You don't understand how long the days will be from here on out (yet), but you will learn from it and grow.
You take each day as it comes with confidence and a worry-free attitude that speaks to me- it's something I want and need to learn from.

Together, as a family, we will make it through this year of changes as you (along with your sister and brother) grow day by day and as you spend more time away from home. (Still can't believe that school days last 7 hours). Before kids, I never gave much thought to the fact that parents were entrusting their kids to someone else for a good chunk of the day. My thoughts have changed now that I'm on the other end of that rope. 



Praying for a great school year for you and a smooth adjustment for all of us as we "ease" our way into something new!

<3




No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.