Sunday, February 7, 2016

Boy's Room Nursery Ideas

I've been wanting to make over my son's room for a little while now and got to Pinning away some ideas on a board...but then everything just kind of stalled. I have the paint colors picked out and ready to go actually, but I'm not sure if I want to just paint the room all one color or add some interest to one wall with stripes or pattern. Here are some inspirational photos I have saved to get me started:

Amazing nursery with Scalamandre Zebra Print wallpapered accent wall features a red Jenny Lind Crib flanked by blue Senegalese hamper baskets and a Melissa & Doug Plush Giraffe atop a brown geometric rug.:  
I absolutely love the zebra wallpaper...but not sure I want to spend my time wallpapering his room. ;)

Lovely kid's bedroom features a black industrial bed dressed in pink and blue plaid sheet set, black and white monogram pillow by Jonathan Adler, a navy linen duvet and a navy linen pleated bedskirt placed in front of a window dressed in pink and blue striped curtains.:  
The wall of books has always been a go-to of mine and we have one in the reading room...thinking of putting some on one little wall in his room.

Young House Love | A Colorful Door and More Nursery Art | http://www.younghouselove.com:  
Loving this pop of color on the closet door...and in green! One of my favorite colors!

Made By Katy: our home:  
This room was one of the first Pins I saved to a board and I love pretty much everything about it! The stripes, duvets, and green doors- it all works so well together.

OTHER ROOM, LOVE THE STRIPES AND GRAYS Grey nursery - I would have to add touches of another color but I love the grey striped walls!:  
So this room is a little dark for me, but I like the wide stripes on the wall.

Fair Black And White Striped Lamp Shades Decor Ideas in Nursery Contemporary design ideas with Fair blue chevron throw pillow childrens room elephant gray walls ideas for baby:  
I know this is a girl's nursery, but what I like about it is the one wall of stripes and the pretty solid blue wall color on the rest of the walls. This is probably another one of my top favorite rooms.

Grey Stripes Baby Room Idea:  
This room says "classy" to me. I like the neutral stripes, the use of patterns and even the pops of yellow.

So who knows how I will exactly end up decorating and styling his room, but I have to say I'm pretty excited to get started...whenever that will be! :) Thankfully there is some great inspiration out there to help me out!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.