Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Meet Flowers

 Flowers.

That is what my daughter's affectionately named the biggest stuffed animal in the house.
A big giraffe (who is apparently a girl) and stands at about 5 feet tall.

Ever since I first laid my eyes on one of these guys (after seeing them on a few blogs online), I decided right then and there that someday we would have one. Kind of random, I know, but also fun and a cute little accessory to any room! 

 Bathing suits in November?! 
Because why not?!

As soon as the box arrived, my girls squealed with delight. My oldest said, "Wow! That's a big box. It's almost as tall as our roof!" Not quite that tall sweet-heart, but it did come in a pretty tall box.

I had the girls guess what they thought was in the box when we brought it into the house. Both of them thought it was a toy train. I just love their imagination!
Nevertheless, once the giraffe was out of the box, they got so excited. We quickly put her up in the nursery where she will stay. 





This shows a close-up of the material she is made out of which happens to be super soft.


Ack! She is so cute and looks great in the nursery.

Someday I will get this room painted, but that's a blog post for another time.


And there's only 2 days until Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe one!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.