Friday, November 7, 2014

Fall Mantle

Hi there and Happy Friday!!

So excited for the weekend and hopefully some good rest time with the family.
The weather has been gorgeous today and I am hoping that continues into the weekend. We shall see!!

Today I wanted to share some pictures of our fall mantle that I haven't posted about in a while.
I still haven't painted a thing in this space and keep waffling back and forth about the trim. I know that painting it white will allow me to choose more of a variety of colors but still can't find myself to pull the trigger and do it. 

Anyways, here are some pictures of our fall mantle and I also added one of our new buffet table too.


 
I actually really like the color of the upper walls. I have no idea what color the previous owners painted it and wish I knew...but the bottom half is a brown color and I am not a fan of that. I was planning on painting the upper parts of the walls in here anyways and was thinking of going with SW Amazing Gray and would use SW Shoji White for the bottom half. 




I am LOVING how this dresser turned buffet table looks now...I added the legs to it with the help of my hubby and I feel that really completes the look. :)


Have a great weekend everyone! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment :

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.