Friday, October 3, 2014

Happy Friday and More Painting to Come

Hi there!
Happy Friday!

I haven't had the chance to complete the dining room just yet. I bought the paint today and am hoping to work on it one night in the next couple of days so that I can have a post ready by Monday. :)
I am excited to get it done. Once the painting is finished, I can work on finding a buffet table and that area will be done! Hooray!

In the meantime, I wanted to share a few pictures of our trip to Colonial Williamsburg today. The girls and I had so much fun...we got lunch at a local sandwich shop afterwards and split a brownie too. :)  Such fun!

Oh, and I wanted to go a little artsy with some of the photos so that is why you will see some close-up shots. :)











Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

Thanks for stopping by as always!

2 comments :

  1. Have a blessed weekend. Sweet, sweet photos of your adorable child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They are some of our great joys in life. True blessings.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.