Friday, September 19, 2014

Dining Room- Phase 1

So our dining room is up next on the tour today.
It is a pretty good sized room...just needs some decor and some color.

I haven't really done too much in this room either...I have added some curtains (which I think I may tweak a little bit) and our dining table...I also added some "bling" to the chandelier. Other than that, there is still some painting to do and I am pretty sure I will be adding some beadboard wallpaper to the bottom section of the room below the moulding.

I sold our last buffet table after painting it, and am on the hunt for another one.

In the meantime, I am trying to decide between which 2 mirrors I will be using in the room.
One is a bit more substantial so I am leaning towards using that one, but the other one has a bit more detail and I like it better. Decisions, decisions....

Here are some photos of the room as it look right now.







I have a good idea of how I am going to decorate the space...it's just finding the right pieces to make it work...and being patient. ;)

By the way, I am a BIG fan of the original woodwork...it adds so much character to the place.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.