Thursday, May 1, 2014

Some New Pieces

Hi everyone!
Can't believe it is Thursday already!!

Whew...the days just seem to be flying by...funny how that works as you get older.


Well, I wanted to share with you some new pieces I have been working on.

I got both of these pieces at a thrift store in the area that I love to visit...this particular thrift store ALWAYS has great furniture...seriously...most of it just needs a little T.L.C.


To start, I bought this sideboard that needs a little love...and some paint of course.
It doesn't look it in the photo, but the top has a few dings and scratches.

This dresser is a pretty sturdy piece, but as you can see, it needs some work.
It did come with the drawers...but I just didn't take a picture of it all put together.
The drawers slide very well and the middle drawers are very deep which was a great find!



I have plans for both pieces and am I am pretty excited about getting them done.
Hopefully, the sideboard will be complete this weekend and I will be able to post pictures of it soon. :)



Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.