Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Green Painted Desk with Wooden Drawers

Hi there!
Well, it has been a few days but I am back to share with you another desk I made over.
Since I sold the last desk I painted gray, I was on the hunt for another one to paint and possibly sell.

I headed to one of my favorite local thrift stores (that always seems to have something great for a great deal) and found the perfect desk.

I do need to say that, SADLY, I did not take a picture of the desk before I painted it.
Seriously?! I can't believe I forgot to do that....

Oh well, I just have to finished product ready to share today....





I actually like the little scratches because it tells a little bit of a story with this piece.
The hardware is original...I didn't want to paint them...I think they look beautiful just the way they are.





There are 2 really deep drawers on the bottom sides of the desk...really has great storage.
This desk works well for my office space and holds plenty of my supplies.



I also chose to go with a green color for the paint job. I bought a sample of Sherwin Williams Leapfrog and it covered the desk well. I did prime it first so that the paint held on better.


Again, I am really loving it on our room and the green color pairs well with our gray walls.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.