Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Ella Joy Won

I wasn't sure what to title my post for today and I'm not sure why.
But as my title reads, Ella Joy Won, that is what this post is about. 
A little girl named Ella Joy who is battling stage 4 cancer.
If you have been reading some of my posts recently, you may remember this one about Ella Joy.

I found out about the Won family after a friend posted about their story on Facebook.
My heart really goes out to this family even though I have never met them before.
I have to admit that I haven't been too faithful in praying for Ella Joy daily, but I am going to make the effort to now.

It was hard for me to get through the whole post in one reading and I had to step away for a little bit before reading the rest of the post...just a heads up for anyone who does read the post today.

I can't even imagine what it would be like to be in their shoes right now and that isn't something that I want to imagine, to be honest.
I am encouraged by this family and their faithfulness to the Lord- especially this little girl and her faith...which may be why I was drawn to them and their story in the first place.

but Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 19:14

This family needs prayer and if you have a moment in your day, please remember this family and lift them up in prayer.

God is faithful:

God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. 
I Corinthians 1:9

I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”  
John 16:33

Ah, Lord God! It is you who have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you. 
Jeremiah 32:17

The works of his hands are faithful and just; all his precepts are trustworthy; they are established forever and ever, to be performed with faithfulness and uprightness. He sent redemption to his people; he has commanded his covenant forever. Holy and awesome is his name!  
Psalm 111:7-9

I have a few DIY projects complete, but just couldn't post about those today...I really wanted to share more of this family's story.

I do believe the Won family has great faith and trust in the Lord and they are asking for prayer for Ella Joy- for healing in her body from cancer and for strength.
Will you lift up this family to Him?


Thank you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.