Monday, December 16, 2013

Updating Our Shoe Storage

Hi!
Today I want to show you an quick update I made to our shoe storage.

Well, they weren't "beauties" at the time...so I primed and painted them and then added some hardware to them to make it easy to grab our shoes and such.

I came across this blog by Bethany recently and as I was searching through her recent posts, I saw a picture of her updated shoe storage and wanted to give it a try.

I used black electrical tape for mine and I'm not sure what she ended up using....for some reason I can't find that on her blog.

Anyways, here is what it looks like now...
Oh, and I just eyeballed everything to save time. :)





Thanks for stopping by!


Also, linking up here:
inspire-me-tuesday

2 comments :

  1. This is such a great idea. I love it. Very pretty. I would love for you to link up to Inspire Me this afternoon. www.astrollthrulife.net Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.