Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Stairwell Photo Gallery- Wall

Well, now it is complete so I have some pictures to show you!

Let's get to it!




Also, I know the pictures are a bit dark, but I did take them at night.
However, you can still get the idea of what it looks like in the stairwell.




I really love how each picture tells a story.
Whenever our daughters go up the stairs to their playroom, they always stop and look at these pictures. Even our youngest does and it is the sweetest thing!


Now some of you guys may be thinking it looks a bit crowded (even though I may not agree!) but this is really the only gallery wall we have in the house. I took down our old one  and moved the pictures to the stairwell and love it so much better this way.


I hope you do too.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.