Monday, December 23, 2013

More Fun with Electrical Tape: The Buffet Table

So I have another quick project to share with you and it of course involves using electrical tape.

Did you know this stuff only costs $.69?!

Pretty cheap and easy to use.

I added it to our buffet table in a neat pattern. I've been wanting to do something like this before but wasn't sure what to use to create the pattern I wanted- that is, until I figured out I could use electrical tape to do it.
And it's not permanent so I can always take it off or change it if need be.



Once again, I just eyeballed everything and it worked well.




I did have to use some double-sided tape to keep some of the corners of the electrical tape on because they weren't sticking so well, but that seemed to do the trick!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.