Thursday, December 19, 2013

Master Bedroom Update- Frames within a Frame

Hi there!
Hopefully my title makes some sense today!
If not, by the end of this post it will.

I recently added Dollar Tree wrapping paper to one of our walls in our bedroom and framed the border with some scrap wood that I painted white.
Inside my big DIY frame are some wedding photos of the hubby and I. ;)

Take a look!



After adding the wrapping paper to the wall (and using double-sided tape), I nailed the wooden pieces up around the paper to make it look like one large frame on the wall.
=)


It's not perfect, but it doesn't have to be.
That's how we operate around here people!


Now, I will say that I'm not IN LOVE with the paper choice, but it was the only thing I could find at the Dollar Tree that looked like something I would like and it was only $1.
Plus, I figure I love the frame part a lot so if I tire of the paper on the wall, I can just take it down.
Besides, it's only taped to the wall, not glued. ;) 




Have you used wrapping paper for other things besides wrapping gifts?


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.