Tuesday, September 17, 2013

DIY Kid Apron & "Stuff" Holder

Hello, hello!
My title is a little bit of a weird one today, isn't it?!

Well, it's true...my DIY project for the day IS in fact an apron holder for our girls and a "stuff" holder.

Here is what I did!

 

I used some left over board that we had in our garage, painted it, and added 2 pink dresser knobs that we had on hand to a storage cabinet in the playroom.
 

Now our girls have a place to hang some of their play items.


This was such a quick project and I'm glad I did it because it keeps some of their play things off the floor and it helps our daughters access them a little bit better.

Have you done any quick DIY projects lately?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.