Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday's Crush #6

Happy, happy Friday!
Man, this year is really flying by, isn't it?
Cannot believe we are practically at the end of August, but we have been really enjoying the beautiful weather we have been having. It feels like fall on certain days and I have no problem with that! ;)

Today's crush is all about adding some pizzazz to plain curtains.

I have been wanting to add some fabric to the bottom on our plain white curtains in the dining room and was searching for ways to do that online. I came across a blog some of you are probably familiar with called Isabella & Max Rooms. Here is a picture of how her curtains turned out once she added some beautiful red fabric to them.

 


Isn't it gorgeous?

I am excited to try it out and see how it dresses up our curtains...but first I need to purchase the fabric. 


Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.