Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Spray Painting a Bird Cage

My title may sound a little weird, but I did recently spray paint a bird cage I bought at TJ Maxx last year. I think I paid $7.00 for it and I purchased a can of blue spray paint from Home Depot. The name is called Wildflower Blue in Satin and it was cheap. :)

Here is the before and after of the bird cage.


The bird cage originally came in a dark bronze color, but I wanted to lighten it up a bit and add some life to it so this blue color did the job!


Here are a few close-ups of the bird cage...isn't she pretty? :)


I think it adds just the right amount of color to the space.
And don't you just love that little church ornament next to the bird cage? Our family got it for us as a gift and I love it!

What things do you spray paint?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.