Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday's Crush #4

Welcome to another post on Friday's Crush.
Today's is going to be a bit different because my Friday Crush is about family!
You see, we have my in-laws in town this week and part of next so we have been enjoying the time we have with them while they are here. :)



We have had some good times while they have been here so far-
1. We took the girls to the play ground
2. We plan on going to some museums and possibly the zoo
3. If weather allows, we will head to the beach
4. We had fun taking the girls to my in-laws RV park to see their cats and to play in the pool
5. My hubby and I even got to have a date night while his parents watched the girls for a good while

It's been a great visit so far and we continue to enjoy our week with them. "Yay" for family visits!!


I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a GREAT weekend!


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.