Monday, June 24, 2013

Super Fun Kid's Birthday PaRtY!! and I'm Co-Hosting

Hi everyone!
Did you have a great weekend?

My husband's family came up to visit us this weekend and today is their last day here with us so we had (and are still having) a good weekend with them. We got to go to a few parks in the area, ate out at some great restaurants, and got to spend some good quality time together. It would be nice if family lived closer to us...but it makes their visit all the more sweeter.

Remember when I told you about that birthday party my family and I were going to last week where there were going to be animals and such? Well, I have some pictures of that party to share with you. It was quite the party for the kids as well as adults! Not sure I would ever go that far throwing a birthday party for my girls, but it was fun for them and for us.

Here are some pictures to share with you:




This little guy was such a cutie-patootie!!!
My oldest daughter loved him!

Looking at the little piggies! 
They were quite the fascination for the little ones and rightfully so...look how cute they are and tiny!


There was a bounce house that a lot of the older kids loved...it was where most of the older kiddos spent their time as well.
Although, my daughter was not a fan of checking it out...she liked the animals and the food more. :) That's our girl!



BALLOONS!!!


And there's me with our youngest little munchkin...cutie!! :)



And I am also co-hosting today with some other ladies in a blog hop!
Check it out!

Thank you to all who linked up during The Lady's Blog Hop #1.
Welcome to the NEW and improved Bi-Monthly blog hop party
and I am your Co-Host Stephanie from LoveOlympiaJune.blogspot.com
If you want to meet awesome people and gain followers come and join the party.

I'm the ThirtyThree 80 Lady
 

(You can follow below. Just click on our names!)
Image Map




2 comments :

  1. Thanks for hosting this great hop! Now following you via GFC, I hope you'll get a chance to stop by www.livingbettertogether.com to follow me back!

    Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Rebecca! It means a lot to have faithful readers.

      ~Stephanie

      Delete

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.