Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Shoe Storage Arrangement

So here is where I am at right now with our shoe storage.

I've got one next to the painted TV stand and


the other one by our front door (the most practical space for it).


Ideally, I would have placed both of the storage systems by our front door but their just isn't enough space. Boo hoo!!

For now it makes sense to keep them in their respective spaces unless I figure out something else...but for now, I have no other place to keep them and I'm rather fine with that. Like I said, it makes sense for at least one of them to be by our front door.

I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the space where the shoe storage systems use to be...I will think of something creative and useful!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.