Tuesday, June 4, 2013

More Updates to Our Family Room

So as planned, I have some pictures ready to post today on our family room.
This room is really a great hang-out spot for my family and I as well as for our friends when they come for a visit. Since we spend so much time here, I really can't help myself when it comes to tweaking this room. I hope you understand and don't think I'm overloading my posts with too many updates on this spot!


Adding a few pillows to the armchairs I painted really help cozy up the space by our fireplace.


This ottoman is a great place to rest our feet at the end of the day.
The bookshelves and ottoman are also serve as great storage for our keepsakes.


I love restyling our mantle and I finally feel like I found a style I like.
It's natural and simple.


The TV stand was a thrift store purchase that has held up quite well.


And I'm still loving the chevron pillow on our couch!
Please excuse the bright light in the background there...I had one of our lamps on! :)


really enjoy my "office" chair. The fabric I picked out a few years ago is still going strong and I'm still in love with it! The colors are so pretty, aren't they?


I hope you enjoyed the little updates I have made!
We certainly feel that this set-up is geared more towards having people over...at least that is what my husband tells me, and I think he is right!


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment :

  1. Your family room looks great. I love the mix of patterns in the room. The chevron ottoman is really nice.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.