Monday, June 3, 2013

Little Updates to Our Family Room

Alright, so the title says "little updates" and I kind of did a little bit more than just small updates to our family room.  ;)

I actually rearranged the furniture in our family room to create better flow and it actually makes our space look a little bit bigger.

I have a few pictures to show you of some of the details of what I did and hope to get more up of the completed room by tomorrow.


The entryway use to look like this with a storage shelf, but I changed up that look and added this chair.



And these are some of my favorite photos...


I moved the pillows to this armchair by the fireplace for more of a relaxed and layered look.
 


I restyled the bookshelf a little bit, but there is still a little more tweaking to do...with time it will happen. :)




Are you constantly tweaking your home?


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments :

  1. I like the changes! I love that you're using the blue color that you're using! Thanks for sharing at Monday FUnday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Visiting from the Family Fun link hop! Feel free to link up at our party, too!

    http://mommifried.com/ladies-only-blog-share-link-party-dedicated-to-dad/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie, I'm starting a GFC blog hop this June 17 or next month and I'm looking for co-hosts with less than 200 followers. Co-hosting is free! If you are interested, just shoot me an email at thirtythree80 at gmail dot com

    P.S. Love your blog and home

    Luanne
    thirtythree80.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.