Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Grass Cloth Wall Idea

 I'm sure my husband is going to read today's post and say, "Really? You are thinking about doing what to the wall?"

Hehe!!
I'm actually not doing anything to our walls...but a few months ago I came across a blog called The Hunted Interior (which took me literally 30 minutes to find the picture I was looking for because I forgot the name of this blog)....and fell in LOVE with her accent wall...

Kristin (who blogs at the Hunted Interior) doesn't have an entryway, but she sure created a BIG statement with that wallpaper.
I'm still searching her blog for the details, but I would love to do something like this in our entryway.
Or maybe I could just paint our shoe storage.

living room small entry via The Hunted Interior

Here is our entryway....
Sigh! Not anywhere near Kristin's decorating skills, but she gives me great inspiration!


Sorry for the dark photo...I did take this at night. ;)

Have you ever used wallpaper before?
Any success?


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.