Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sweet Family Time

This week, my daughters and I have had gatherings with friends from church and their kids. We love these play dates and I think it is important for them, as well as myself, to get out and socialize. Yesterday, we went to the park with a friend and her boys and Monday we had a great cook-out with a bunch of friends from church and their little ones.
Today, we have people coming over for a play date and hopefully we can get out and enjoy the weather with them...we want to soak it all up before it gets dreadfully hot outside!

 


And this one is just for kicks....so funny and CUTE!

 
 

How about you? Do you like to get your kiddos out and about for play dates?
 

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.