Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Creating Flow in Our Home

I admit I am not a professional decorator by any means...but  I do love to decorate our home and one of the ways I try to do that is by creating flow between each room.

It has been a bit difficult creating this flow between each room because I have used different paint colors throughout our home--on our walls and on furniture which can be a bit tricky to get the right look.

But so far, here is how our home is shaping up and I think I'm going down the right path in decorating it...hopefully. :) 



So what I've learned is that if you use similar fabrics, paint colors that work well together, and accessorize, your house should flow from room to room.

Sometimes I feel like I've got that idea down but other times it feels like I need to change something up to better create flow.
Eh, it is always a process around here. ;)


How do you create flow in your home?



Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.