Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekend Fun

Man oh man did we have a fun weekend!

It started with my oldest daughter, who is almost 2 years old, learning how to potty train. She isn't completely potty-trained just yet, but boy is she close! My husband and I were actually surprised when she wanted to use the potty all by herself! It may not sound like fun to some folks, but to us, it was super exciting! I thought about posting pictures of it, but thought that might be just a bit creepy so you will just have to believe me on this one. 
And we are taking our time with it...I feel there is no rush since she isn't 2 yet.

We also had some friends over Friday evening for some yummy dinner and dessert. I made a pumpkin gooey cake, compliments of Paula Deen's recipe, which you can find the recipe for here.
It was simply delicious!!

Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake 

We took family pictures on Saturday morning and got some great photos from my friend, Kerry. She does fabulous work at a decent price and we have used her a couple of times for family photos.

 
This is a picture of one of my sweet loves and I. I heart is so much!!!

How was your weekend?


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.