Thursday, March 14, 2013

Ribbon-Trimmed DIY Tablerunner

I have a quick post today about my DIY table runner.

A few days ago, I bought some ribbon at JoAnn's for about $2.00 after I used my coupon and I hot glued the ribbon to the left over chevron fabric I had on our dining room table.

Here is the result after gluing the ribbon to the fabric...


This was a pretty quick and cheap DIY project which seems to be all I have time for these days with a newborn in the household.  ;)


And I apologize for the dark photos...
I took these pictures tonight so there wasn't much light to work with.



And that basket in the middle of our dining room table was a purchase from South Carolina...my mom got it for me as a gift. :)

I have yet to fill it with goodies like little candies, but I like displaying it as a table centerpiece.


I also bought some paint from Sherwin Williams today so hopefully I can start painting the interior doors in our house soon too!


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a fabulous weekend.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.