Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Repainting a Kitchen Table & Bench

Okay, so if you know me or have been reading my posts lately, you know that I love to paint almost anything.
Seriously folks, you can take something inexpensive and old and make it new just by painting it.
Some things require a little sanding and preparation before painting, but in the end it is worth it to have a new item that matches your space.

For today, I want to talk about a kitchen table I painted recently.
I used Sherwin Williams Porpoise, the same color that I used to paint these.
It is a lovely shade of gray that goes well with most paint colors because it is a neutral color.

Here is the before of our table...


The red color worked before until I added the chevron cushions and painted the pantry door, so I thought it needed to be changed up a bit to work with the space.


Here you can see the painted pantry door that I blogged about this week.


And you will have to stay tuned for more pictures of the final product! :)
I will say that the bench and table now work much better with our kitchen now that they are painted in gray. Yay!!

Have you been painting anything lately? You know I love to!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.