Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Kitchen Table Repainted

Hey all!

So I repainted our kitchen table, yet again...but it's only the second time it has been painted so that's not too excessive, right? ;)

I have a few pictures of our new kitchen nook to show you and you will be able to see that it looks better with the new color.


So not much to see in these two pictures except for the painting process.
And if you remember from my previous posts, I went with painting the table in Sherwin Williams Porpoise which is the same color I used on the interior doors of our home.


Here is the gray colored table with our chevron cushions...I made those a while back.
The fabric was purchased online through Amazon.


 Here is the table next to our pantry door...same color that goes much better than the red table we had before...at least I think so.


Here is the table before in all it's red glory...

BEFORE


AFTER


Hopefully you think the gray works better than the red color we had before.
I also think the gray picks up the colors in our kitchen counter tops nicely too.


Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments :

  1. I do love it the gray very calming. Great job.
    Desiree @ YourCraftyFriend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Desiree!! It's something about this gray that just works with our home.

      ~Stephanie

      Delete

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.