Thursday, March 28, 2013

Entryway Doors

Hi there!!

The doors are complete...well...ALMOST, but close enough that I can post them on the blog.
Hooray!!

And when I say that the doors are almost finished, what I mean is that the entryway door is a little too shiny so I am going to prime it and then paint over it again to get rid of the brush stroke marks. Hopefully that gets rid of the shine and the markings.


You can see the brush stroke marks on the main door in these pictures...it kinda drives me nutty to see them but knowing that primer will fix it makes it a little better. :)
 


I do love the color of the doors now...and it goes well with the flow of our home!!
Since our walls are a neutral color, the Porpoise (by Sherwin Williams) goes well with it and I like how it ties in with our rug and fabric patterns.



So...what do you think?!

It makes a little bit of a statement, wouldn't you say? It's better than the white doors we had before...at least I like to think so! :)


Thanks for stopping by and hope you are having a fabulous Wednesday!

2 comments :

  1. I'm your latest follower from the Fun Friday Blog hop.I adore these doors - they look awesome
    Emma
    www.mommyhasaheadache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love them so much...the dark hides dirt well, too!

      ~Stephanie

      Delete

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.