Monday, March 25, 2013

A Lesson Learned....

in painting!!

So the last couple of posts have been about painting the interior doors in our house and painting the kitchen nook table. But I forgot an important step in the painting process...

I never put a clear coat of paint over the colored latex paint I used to hold the paint to the doors and the table so we ended up with marks on them that were hard to remove.

So over the weekend, my hubby and I headed to Home Depot while my in-laws were watching our girls and I bought a clear latex cover paint to go over my Sherwin Williams Porpoise paint.



So hopefully today I can reapply some paint and cover it with the proper coating so we can actually clean the doors and the table when needed!

Hopefully this will be a good lesson in painting if you are trying to paint doors and table.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.