Monday, February 4, 2013

JoAnn Fabric Search

You know, ever since my trip to IKEA a few months ago with a friend, I have found myself looking for a specific floral patterned fabric and just can't seem to find it.
At IKEA, they had this cream and gray floral patterned tablecloth that happened to NOT be for sale so I just took a picture of it in the hopes of finding something similar at a fabric store.



Ugh...isn't it gorgeous?!? I am determined to find something similar OR perhaps find that exact same fabric somewhere! I think it would look amazing on our dining room table and possibly on our kitchen mat...hopefully more on that later.
But....I do have a hunch that IKEA doesn't sell this fabric material anymore. Boo!!

So even though I haven't been able to find this exact fabric, I did recently make a trip to JoAnn's with my daughter to snap a few photos of fabrics I loved and a few that come close to the one I've been looking for that was on display at IKEA.

Here are some of the fabrics I loved and was able to take pictures of for the future...you know, in case I plan on buying one or two of them anytime soon.  ;)


So this first one is pretty but I think it may have a little too much brown tones going on which is fine but not what I am exactly looking for.


I think this second floral pattern is my favorite so far...I like the hints of green because we do have green accents in our kitchen, dining room, and family room...so it would help pull all of those colors together.


And here is our oldest daughter...helping mommy shop around. Thankfully, she sat the whole time in the cart so I could browse for 30 minutes or so in JoAnns. :)


Now, I know this is not the kind of fabric I want in our kitchen and dining room, BUT I did take a picture of it because I thought the polka-dots would look absolutely adorable in a little girls nursery! Perhaps this fabric would look good in a toddler's room too! Just a thought!



And this one I thought was a fun pattern for summer or early fall. I love the pops of orange, red, and green together. It works really well in this particular pattern...but again, not what I plan on buying for our kitchen and dining room.

So, there you have it...a few pictures of my JoAnn fabric tour. I didn't purchase anything yet, but they are having a sale this month so I would like to decide on something soon. :)

Did any of these fabrics stick out to you? Would you buy any of them for your home?


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.