Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Bookshelf Additions

 
Good morning and happy Tuesday, everyone!
Can you believe it is January 8th already? It feels like the time flies by so much quicker now that I am older, am a wife and mother, and have another little one on the way. :)
This pregnancy has gone by super quick and I wonder if it is because of the business of life that happens. Regardless, we feel very blessed to be able to welcome another girl into the world soon and are looking forward to our daughter having a playmate. :)
 
I also wanted to share with you a project I have been working on for the past few weeks. Recently, we updated a dresser and turned it into a bookshelf. We made sure to anchor the shevles down into the dresser so it is more sturdy and stable...especially with little ones running around, we want to be safe!!
 
I have a few before and after photos of the dresser to share with you.
 
HOWEVER.....I realized last night and this morning that the blog is not letting me upload my pictures onto this site! OF course this happens! I don't know if anyone else is having the same kind of difficulty but I have to try and figure out how else to get the pictures uploaded...so this post is
TO BE CONTINUED.....
ARGGHHHHH!!!!
 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.