Friday, November 9, 2012

Weekend Plans and Such

Hey all!
I hope you have had a good week.
This weekend I will be off to IKEA for some shopping and am super-duper excited!! :)
I have my list ready to go and can't wait to share with you all what I will be bringing back. Whenever I have ideas for projects and buy my materials, it is so hard for me to wait to work on them. My purchases at IKEA will be no different. :)  I have a little obsession with DIY projects, what can I say?! ;)
 
Also, I have some new DIY projects I am getting done in the next few days and I will be posting about all of those next week. Can't wait to share.
 
I hope everyone has a restful and relaxing weekend and enjoy the weather! It is pretty beautiful where we are and we love going outside!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.