Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Narrowing Down My Search

Hello, hello everyone!
So I think I narrowed down my search for the IKEA trip I plan on taking this weekend. I have changed my mind a little bit as to what I am thinking about purchasing, but I still have a little more thinking to do about what I will buy.
 
So here is what I believe I will be picking up on the trip...
 
LÄTT Children's table and 2 chairs IKEA
A children's table and chairs for $20. I want to change it up a bit for our space and possibly paint it white. There are many options out there on the web as to how to make this children's table your own and that is one of the reasons why I love it. Plus, it's come at a pretty good price.
 
BYGEL Rail IKEA Can also be used as a towel rail or a pot lid rack. Saves space on the countertop
This rail and some hooks I will use for our daughter's play area to store markers, crayons, pencils, etc. And it's $3.00 so that's a great deal!
 
HEMNES Shoe cabinet with 4 comparment IKEA
 
I really LOVE this piece. It's IKEA's Hemnes shoe storage dresser and it holds a ton of shoes and other nick-nacks. I am really excited about it and can't wait to see it in our house. :)
 
EXPEDIT Shelving unit IKEA Can be placed vertically or horizontally. Suitable for use both as a shelving unit and as a sideboard.
I am still thinking about this storage piece. It's IKEA's Expedit bookcase that I will use as a bench and area to store our daughter's toys which will be in little bins that fit inside of the boxes shown. Again, not sure I will come home with it, but it's on my list of possibilities still.
 
I think that is about it...
We will see what I decide soon!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.