Thursday, October 4, 2012

Some More Signs of Fall....

in our home.
 
My mom sent up yet another box of cute little fall things so I went ahead and found a place for them in our home. This will be a fairly short post as I have some other things to do around the house today, but you will get to see some pictures in the meantime.
 
Enjoy!
 
 




 
At some point in time I plan on taking more pictures of actual whole rooms in our house but it is always a work in progress and until I feel like the rooms are "picture ready" I will just keep taking close-ups.  :)
 
 
I hope you have been able to put a little fall into your home with decorations or home-made items!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.