Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Family Room with Navy Armchairs

 
Hello all and good morning!
I hope you are having a great start to the day. :)
 
I am back to show you some pictures I took and uploaded of the new room we have been rearranging.
So many things have been added to this room...not necessarily purchased, but just moved around from other parts of our house.
It's kind of fun shopping around your house for things to put in other rooms...especially if they fit better in the new place you put them.
 
So here are some of the pictures I promised to share of our room!!
 
 
Here is one pictures of our navy armchairs...remember I shared about painting these here....
 

 
The blue fabric I bought online in the summer from Fabric.com and love how it looks paired with our navy armchair. :)

 
Here is the other navy armchair with a navy striped pillow I made out of fabric I also bought online at Fabric.com....great website to check out for a variety of fabric if you are interested.

 

 
I know...the TV needs to be cleaned again...I think what happened is I used a multi-purpose surface cleaner instead of the glass cleaner which was a big mistake...hehe. It can be fixed thankfully so I don't have to look at it like that. ;)
 
Anyways, do you love the new color combination we have going on?
 
 
Thanks for stopping by folks!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.