Thursday, September 27, 2012

Signs of Fall in Our Home

 
Hi there!! Happy Thursday!
For some reason I keep thinking it is Friday...don't know why but it almost feels like tomorrow is Saturday! :) It will be here soon enough.
 
 
Well, today's post is all about some fall decor we have around our house.
Recently, my mom sent up a few boxes of various decorations for Fall and Christmas and I have already started laying things out.
I have a few pictures to share of our new decor...mainly decorated in our dining room so far. But I have already showed you the changed we have made to our front porch and now it is time to work on other parts of our home.
I have even thought about putting up our Christmas tree and decorating with fall colors! I know! Crazy, right?! But I just can't help thinking about doing it. I don't know if I will get to it this year, but maybe next year I will try that idea. :)
 
Here are some pictures for you in the meantime...
 
 
These cuties are from Cracker Barrel! We love that place but sadly haven't eaten out in a while.
My mom got them a while ago and I could tell because the package wasn't even open and it
was a little dusty...lol.


 
She also sent us these great orange place mats and cute little fall plates. Perfect for our 15 month old!



 
Not sure where to put this guy....maybe on the front porch since he plugs in. Ha!

 
And this cutie I had made a loooong time ago when I was a kid.
I bet my mom forgot that she even had this! Ha!
 
 
How are you decorating for the seasons?
 
Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments :

  1. Cute decorations! I remember when my parents were moving and I got to take some of the decorations I remember putting out as a kid. It makes it fun decorating with stuff that brings back memories! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shannon!! It's always nice to remember special moments like that from the past. I hope to do the same for my children too!

      ~Stephanie

      Delete

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.