Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Recovered Storage Ottoman

 
Good morning!
Today I just wanted to pop in to share a quick post about a storage ottoman I recovered recently with some new fabric I found online at Fabric.com.
 
Here are some pictures to show you what I started with and what the ottoman turned out to look like after being recovered with new fabric.
 
 
Here is what we had by our desk before I recovered this ottoman.
I really liked the fabric I had put on originally, but it was starting to wash out against the wall color and the color of the desk and I wanted to replace it with something that had more color and POP to it!

 
So in came this new fabric that I purchased online!

 
And this is what it looked like after I took off the old fabric and replaced it with something new.
:)


 
And these nice puppies...a.k.a. pillows...are getting recovered probably with the same fabric that I used to recover the ottoman.

 
So what do you think?
Have you recovered anything in your house lately?
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.