Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I've Been Featured Again! :)

 
Good morning and happy Tuesday, everyone!
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and a great Memorial Day.
We spent much of the weekend with friends and yesterday was family day. I love those kinds of weekends!
 
 
I wanted to post today about being featured recently by a lovely blog called, Just A Little Creativity.
 
Here is the post you can read (just by clicking on this link) about my feature.
 
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did and I have to give a BIG "thank you" to Molly for featuring me!! YAY!!!!
 
 
 
 
This is her button for her blog. Isn't it cute?!?
 
 
Well, tomorrow I will have a wonderful oat dessert recipe that is soooo good! In fact, it was such a hit with friends and family that I have made it a few times in one week! Ha! I will post about it tomorrow.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.