Monday, August 20, 2012

Pork Tenderloin with Rosemary Buttered Plums

Good morning everyone!
I am here today with a post about another delicious dish I tried with my family last week. It is a pork tenderloin roast with rosemary buttered plums! Yum!!

Let me know if you try it out and what you think!




Ingredients:

6 tablespoons maple syrup, divided
3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
2 6-ounce pork tenderloins
2 1/2 teaspoons butter
6 plums, pitted and thinly sliced



Recipe directions
Preheat oven to 400°F. In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of maple syrup with mustard, rosemary, salt and hot red pepper flakes.
Trim fat from pork. Place tenderloins on a foil-lined baking sheet; coat with maple syrup mixture. Roast pork in oven until inside is rosy and cooked through (about 10 minutes per side). While pork cooks, heat butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add plums and saute for 5 minutes. Stir in remaining maple syrup; saute over low heat for 5 more minutes. Season with salt to taste. Cut pork into thin slices and serve with plums.


Again, I tweaked this recipe a little bit and used pork ribs and pork chops instead of a loin. I also added a little bit of Paprika and Chili Powder to the dish. And instead of maple syrup (since that can be a little pricy, I used regular syrup).



Enjoy!!
:)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.