Monday, August 6, 2012

Park Fun & Weekend

Hi there! How was your weekend?
I hope it was great!

Our weekend was pretty good and relaxing overall. We spent much of it outdoors (even though it was pretty hot out here). Whenever we go places with our daughter, especially if it is outside somewhere, she always takes wonderful naps afterwards- sometimes for 2 1/2 to 3 hours!! :) How glorious!


Haha, don't you just love this picture! I think it's so cute.


Anyways, this morning my daughter and I are meeting up with some friends at a park and we are going to have a blast! I always love taking our little one places to see new things and explore around. She loves to run around these days and can't get enough of it. I guess that is what to expect with a 1 year old though. I do have to say it is fun to watch her look at new things and see places she is either not familiar with or is familiar with, like the park. It's funny though, because sometimes her interests lie more in playing with leaves or grass blades from the ground and she loves to pick them up and give them to me or anyone else who is around her. What can I say? She is a giver! :)


I plan on having some other DIY project posts up this week. Things that are on the list include painting (or repainting) the dining room, converting a storage ottoman to a coffee table (and adding new fabric to it), and rearranging the family room some more. There are other things on the to-do list such as putting up some wall shelves for our daughter's books in our loft. I am excited about that project to be done, but know it may take a while. The plans are still in my head so we haven't really executed anything out just yet. But when we do, it should be fantastic!! And I will be sure to post pictures of all of the steps and the before and after.


That's it for now, folks! Have a great rest of the day!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.