Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Watermelon And Other Mixed Fruit Smoothie


Summer is almost over...hard to believe...and before we know it, fall will be here! Ack! I can't wait! :)
I made a quick run to the grocery store this morning with my favorite girl and bought tons of fruit and ice cream, among other things, to make a delicious fruit smoothie you have to try.


Ingredients you will need:

1/2 cup of watermelon
1/4 cup of blueberries
1 banana
1/4 cup of milk
1/2 cup of vanilla icecream or yogurt
A few ice cubes

Blend together all ingredients for a delicious and soothing smoothie you will love!
I also love that this recipe can be done with almost any type of fruit. I believe this is my first time trying to make a smoothie with watermelon, but it is soooooo good I should've done it sooner.

Hope you try it out!

Thanks for stopping by!  :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.