Monday, July 9, 2012

Reflection

Good morning, everyone!!

I hope that you all had a nice and relaxing weekend recently. We had family in town for 2 weeks and it was really great to see them all. Whenever family and friends visit, it is a good reminder to us of how much we are loved and cared for. Our daugther also enjoyed her time with family. It was great for us because she really tired herself out with all of the activities we did the last 2 weeks, which means she slept so well at night!


Well, today I just wanted to quickly pop in to let you know that I should be back with another project tomorrow. I am excited about this project because I recently ordered some beautiful fabric for this quick project and was super happy when it was delivered to us last week. Actually, I ordered 2 types of fabric, but I will show you the one tomorrow and the other fabric on Wednesday!


Stay tuned!  :)

Here are just a few pictures of our week while family visited. Enjoy!




Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.