Friday, June 22, 2012

Little Nook Updates

It's Friday, it's Friday! Yay and good morning my readers. :)

I wanted to give you a little update I made recently to our breakfast nook.
I took a trip to Target this morning, not a surprise, to buy some milk for my daughter and strolled through the clearance section once again. I was on the hunt for 1 or 2 pillows for our nook and found some for under $6.00!!!!! Score!!!!!!!!!!!! I love, love, love a good sale like that. So I got 'em and haven't recovered them yet because I like the amount of color they bring to the space.
So without further ado, here are some pictures!








To read about the light fixture, click here.
I really am loving the way it is turning out so far! Still have some more tweaking to do to the nook, but overall it's looking like a cozy spot to have coffee and breakfast in the mornings. :)


1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.


Live in love.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

  1. How darling. I love nooks & yours is styled so well. Thanks so much for linking up on Fabulous Friday to Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust.

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love our nook! It's a great place to have a cup of coffee in the mornings with family. :)

      ~Stephanie

      Delete

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.