Thursday, March 29, 2012

Molding Touch-Up and A Day Outside with Friends

Hi there! Happy Thursday!

 
Today, I spent some time touching up our floor molding...which has been a little long overdue. I am not sure how often one needs to touch-up their molding, but ours needed a little TLC because of all  the painting we did, especially after we painted our stairwell and loft a few weeks ago.

One particular wall needed touch-up paint in the loft because for no real reason at all, I decided to paint the top of the floor molding Svelte Sage by Sherwin Willams months ago. This was a color I originally had in mind when we were going to paint the loft, but decided not to after we repainted the family room Relaxed Khaki and I wanted the loft to be one shade lighter than the family room. Anyways, after repainting the loft with Sherwin Williams Wool Skein, the molding needed to be repainted back to its original color and that is what I did a little bit today. I also decided to do some touch-up in other places like the bathroom and the stairwell, but it was only minor.


Molding before repainting. Not too attractive looking especially
painted green.   :)



Painting begins...



Wall color is Wool Skein by Sherwin Williams


It looks so much better painted and it looks really clean and new again. It always amazes me what a little paint can do to not only a wall, but also to molding.


****************************************


Yesterday, my family and I met up with another couple and their son to have dinner at a local pita place and we had a little picnic outside with the kiddos! It was so beautiful outside and so we couldn't wait to eat and socialize and enjoy the wonderful weather.

Our babies had some fun too!


Watching the beautiful sunset.

Having fun with my buddy!

I love her little tutu dress.

Playing with Daddy.

Family photo.

It's funny how we don't have many family photos of all 3 of us together. Probably because it takes me forever to figure out how to set the timer on my camera so it can take a picture of us...nevertheless, we had our friend take this one and it turned out great!   :)


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.