Friday, March 2, 2012

A Little of Spring

This post will be a little short because I am still trying to finish bigger projects around the house. One of those projects is painting the rest of our stairwell Relaxed Khaki and possibly painting the loft in Wool Skein, also by Sherwin Williams. I haven't purchased Wool Skein yet but I wanted to paint the loft in a lighter color and Wool Skein is one step down on the color swatch from Relaxed Khaki.

Anyways, today I put up some springy Easter art in our breakfast nook area. Every month or two I use some scrapbooking pages that I have had for years and put them in frames to hang up in the kitchen depending on the month of the year and holiday. Since Easter, one of my favorite times of year, is coming up soon and spring is around the corner, I decided to go ahead and change out the Valentine's Day art for Easter.

Here are some pictures, just a few, of the new art in our kitchen nook.










I didn't have to purchase anything new for this project because we have had these 2 black frames for years and the scrapbooking paper, as mentioned before, I have had for 2 or 3 years already. I love it when you can use what you have lying around your house!!

:)


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.