Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Completed Side Table

Good morning!

Well, if you haven't noticed...I haven't blogged in the past few days because my baby girl and I have been a little under the weather and we needed plenty of rest since getting sick on Sunday...we thankfully didn't have a fever, but we did have a head cold and it wasn't that pleasant. The Lord has been so good to us though and he always keeps us safe!!

Since yesterday was Valentine's Day, and my daughter and I weren't feeling too well, my husband, Mr. C (that will be my name for him on the blog!), stayed home for a few days to take care of us. He was soooo sweet. He did everything around the house from cleaning, to cooking, to taking care of us.  :)  Anyways, I didn't get a chance to post pictures of the finished side table because...it wasn't finished. But, I had some time this morning to get it painted and although the paint is still drying, the table is done so I am going to post some pictures of it today.

Again, here are some before pictures of the side table we purchased at a local thrift store for under $10.00.







And the side table now!





Quite the difference from the before, but I absolutely love it and it looks so clean. I applied two coats of Sherwin Williams white paint and a coat of Rustoleum's High Gloss White spray paint for an even painted look.

Now this finished side table will be a great spot for storing some magazines, pictures, and possible it will be a good spot for a little lamp someday.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.